[ClusterLabs] get status of each RG

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 10:10:01 EST 2017

On 01/15/2017 10:02 AM, Florin Portase wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We're about to create some HPOM  (HP Operations Manager ) monitoring
> policies for RHEL7 cluster environment.
>
> However, it looks like getting status of running defined RG seems way to
> challenging comparing to rgmanager/cman
>
> SO, if under RHEL6:
>
> running clustat
>
> Service Name                                                     Owner
> (Last)                                                     State

You're right, at the moment there is no easy way to do this with
pacemaker. There is an outstanding feature request to add this ability
to crm_mon.

The closest thing now would be to write a script that checks the
individual resources' statuses with crm_mon (= pcs status) to come up
with a group status.