[ClusterLabs] get status of each RG

Florin Portase portase.florin at medianetork.ro
Sun Jan 15 11:02:55 EST 2017

Hello,

We're about to create some HPOM  (HP Operations Manager ) monitoring
policies for RHEL7 cluster environment.

However, it looks like getting status of running defined RG seems way to
challenging comparing to rgmanager/cman

SO, if under RHEL6:

running clustat

Service Name                                                     Owner
(Last)                                                     State