[ClusterLabs] Antw: Colocations and Orders Syntax Changed?

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Thu Jan 19 08:03:45 UTC 2017

Hi!

This might not help, but messing up your cluster is a part of life. I decided to track cluster changes automatically (more human-usable than the diffs logged in pacemaker's log). So if the current configuration stops to work, I look at the changes and try to undo them until things work again (hoping it's not the current pacemaker patch) ;-)

So I have a script run by cron that saves the current configuration (readable and XML), then looks if it's different from the one saved last. If so, the new configuration is saved. For convenience I add a hash to the files, and link a timestamp to the hashed files (So if you cycle between configurations, you'll save some space ;-)) So I can diff between any of the configurations saved (a kind of time machine)...

Regards,
Ulrich

>>> Eric Robinson <eric.robinson at psmnv.com> schrieb am 19.01.2017 um 05:08 in
Nachricht
<DM5PR03MB2729B7480FDF490F0DA81AC0FA7E0 at DM5PR03MB2729.namprd03.prod.outlook.com>