[ClusterLabs] Issue with DRBD + a systemd resource

Julien Semaan jsemaan at inverse.ca
Thu Dec 14 11:49:55 EST 2017

Hi Jan,

Good clarification on my ugly systemd unit fix, wrote it a bit too fast
and was so happy to finally track that one down.

Good to know the bug will get notified through this channel, I'd be
happy to provide any details to the maintainers if necessary.

Cheers!

--
Julien Semaan
jsemaan at inverse.ca   ::  +1 (866) 353-6153 *155  ::www.inverse.ca