[ClusterLabs] Issue with DRBD + a systemd resource
jpokorny at redhat.com
Thu Dec 14 11:25:01 EST 2017
On 14/12/17 10:49 -0500, Julien Semaan wrote:
> Great success!
> Adding the following line to /usr/lib/systemd/system/pacemaker.service did
Note, this is not a proper way for overriding the systemd unit files,
which is rather along the lines:
- make a copy to /etc/systemd/system directory
- edit this copy
- issue systemctl daemon-reload so that this is taken into at all
(which also happens automatically after reboot)
Otherwise your changes are lost say after reinstalling pacemaker.
(FTR, in the same vein, I am proposing similar scheme for resource
> Now, the question is, should the unit file shipped in the RPM be adjusted
> (currently using CentOS 7), if so, is this the best place to get the message
> going, or should I post this to a specific BTS ?
Pacemaker maintainers are reading this so will take care of this
for upstream, you may then want to give a heads up to particular
downstream, giving them the right pointers.
Anyway, the change is seemingly straightfoward, but few things
should be answered/investigated first:
- After=dbus.service or rather After=dbus.socket (or both)?
- mere After=, or combined with other relationship modifying
- Wants=, Requires= ... what's the expected behaviour when
DBus crashes (or is it merely hypothetical because then
whole systemd is in trouble then?)
- should DBus reloads somehow affect pacemaker?
- (insert some other questions that are not currently
coming to mind of rather inexpert person)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Users