[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker in Azure

Oyvind Albrigtsen oalbrigt at redhat.com
Fri Aug 25 03:17:14 EDT 2017

There's the awsvip agent that can handle secondary private IP
addresses this way (to be used with order/colocation constraints with
IPaddr2).

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/master/heartbeat/awsvip

There's also the awseip for Elastic IPs that can assign your Elastic
IP to hosts or secondary private IPs.