[ClusterLabs] - webdav/davfs

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Tue Aug 22 13:47:43 EDT 2017

Hello Philipp,

[first of all, I've noticed you are practising a pretty bad habit of
starting a new topic/thread by simply responding to an existing one,
hence distorting the clear thread overview of the exchanges going
on for some of us ... please stop that, there's nothing to be afraid
of going for "compose new" and copying the correct recipient email
address (users at clo)]

On 16/08/17 16:53 +0200, philipp.achmueller at arz.at wrote:
> are there any resource agents available to mount webdav/davfs filesystem?

in pacemaker world[*], it's not customary to have a dedicated resource
agent just for a specific file system, as there is catch-all
ocf:heartbeat:Filesystem.  Admittedly, having a brief look at some
internal details, it will need a little bit of tweaking for it to
work as "mount -t davfs http(s)://addres:<port>/path /mount/point"
under the hood without complaints.

As a hint to start with, I'd try adding "|davfs" after each occurrence
of "|tmpfs", you get the point:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/master/heartbeat/Filesystem
(or locally: /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/Filesystem)

If you have a positive progress and the solution works for you, please
share your changes as a pull request against the repository per above,
otherwise, it may be best if you'll open a new issue at the same
place.

[*] unlike with rgmanager where the composability of the agents used
to be a significant configuration construct justifying plain/shared
file system dichotomy

--
Jan (Poki)