[ClusterLabs] Antw: After reboot each node thinks the other is offline.

Dmitri Maziuk dmitri.maziuk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 15:10:08 UTC 2017

On 2017-08-01 03:05, Stephen Carville (HA List) wrote:

>  Can
> clustering even be done reliably on CentOS 6?  I have no objection to
> moving to 7 but I was hoping I could get this up quicker than building
> out a bunch of new balancers.

I have a number of centos 6 active/passive pairs running heartbeat r1 on
centos 6. However, I've been doing it for some time and have a
collection of mon scripts for them -- you'd have to roll your own.

>>> the duplicate IP to its own eth0.  I probably do not need to tell you
>>> the mischief that can cause if these were production servers.

Really? 'Cause over here it starts with "checking if ip already exists
on the network" and one of them is supposed to fail there.

Dima