[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker quorum behavior

Scott Greenlese swgreenl at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 8 14:20:33 UTC 2016

Correction...

When I stopped pacemaker/corosync on the four (powered on / active) cluster
node hosts,  I was having an issue with
the gentle method of stopping the cluster (pcs cluster stop --all), so I
ended up doing individual (pcs cluster kill <cluster_node>)
on each of the four cluster nodes.   I then had to stop the virtual domains
manually via 'virsh destroy <guestname>' on each host.
Perhaps there was some residual node status affecting my quorum?

Thanks...

Scott Greenlese ... IBM Solutions Test,  Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
  INTERNET:  swgreenl at us.ibm.com
  PHONE:  8/293-7301 (845-433-7301)    M/S:  POK 42HA/P966