[ClusterLabs] DRBD failover in Pacemaker

Devin Ortner Devin.Ortner at gtshq.onmicrosoft.com
Wed Sep 7 21:15:27 UTC 2016

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 19:23:04 +0900
From: Digimer <lists at alteeve.ca>
To: Cluster Labs - All topics related to open-source clustering
	welcomed	<users at clusterlabs.org>
Subject: Re: [ClusterLabs] DRBD failover in Pacemaker

> no-quorum-policy: ignore
> stonith-enabled: false

You must have fencing configured.

CentOS 6 uses pacemaker with the cman plugin. So setup cman
(cluster.conf) to use the fence_pcmk passthrough agent, then setup proper stonith in pacemaker (and test that it works). Finally, tell DRBD to use 'fencing resource-and-stonith;' and configure the 'crm-{un,}fence-peer.sh' {un,}fence handlers.

See if that gets things working.

Digimer
Papers and Projects: https://alteeve.ca/w/ What if the cure for cancer is trapped in the mind of a person without access to education?

Message: 2