[ClusterLabs] DRBD failover in Pacemaker

Dimitri Maziuk dmaziuk at bmrb.wisc.edu
Wed Sep 7 17:44:51 UTC 2016

On 09/07/2016 12:20 PM, Ken Gaillot wrote:

> Your system is in between, with CMAN, corosync 1, pcs, and a newer
> pacemaker, so you might want to compare the two guides as you go.

Oh, good catch, I missed that.

OP: I'd recommend going to 7 as the first step. The way RedHat was going
back and forth on their HA offerings, getting it to run on 6.anything is
too much hassle.

(I do run heartbeat + mon on my centos 6 pairs, but if you don't already
know how to set that up, you probably won't find any usable docs these
days.)

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin