[ClusterLabs] newbie questions

Jay Scott bigcrater at gmail.com
Tue May 31 22:41:27 EDT 2016

hooray for me, but, how?

I got about 3/4 of Digimer's list done and got stuck.
I did a pcs cluster status, and, behold, the cluster was up.
I pinged the ClusterIP and it answered.  I didn't know what
to do with the 'delay="x"' part, that's the thing I couldn't figure
out.  (I've been assuming the delay part is a big deal.)

However, there are more things for me to read and more experiments
for me to try so I'm good for now.

Thanks to everyone for the prompt help.

j.