[ClusterLabs] cluster stops randomly

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Mon May 23 07:31:28 EDT 2016

On 21/05/16 04:46 +0000, H Yavari wrote:
> I have a cluster and it works good, but I see sometimes cluster is
> stopped on all nodes and I should start manually. pcsd service is
> running but cluster is stopped.I see the pacemaker log but I
> couldn't find any warning or error. what is the issue?
> (stonith is disable.)

- disabled stonith/fencing not set up is high risk rather than high
  availability in majority of the cases

- is "cluster was started and stopped inadvertently" what you mean?

- please provide the part of the log around the moment cluster ceased
  to work properly plus cluster's configuration (we are not good in
  telephatic remote access yet)

--
Jan (Poki)