[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 1.1.15 - Release Candidate 2

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Mon May 16 16:44:03 EDT 2016

On 16/05/16 10:48 -0500, Ken Gaillot wrote:
> The second release candidate for Pacemaker version 1.1.15 is now
> available at:
>
> https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-1.1.15-rc2
>
> The most interesting changes since 1.1.15-rc1 are:
>
> * With the new "alerts" feature, the "tstamp_format" attribute has been
> renamed to "timestamp-format" and properly defaults to "%H:%M:%S.%06N".
>
> * A regression introduced in 1.1.15-rc1 has been fixed. After a cluster
> partition, node attribute values might not be properly re-synchronized
> among nodes.
>
> * The SysInfo resource now automatically sets the #health_disk node
> attribute back to "green" if free disk space recovers after becoming too
> low.
>
> * Other minor bug fixes.

Once gain, to check this release candidate out using Fedora/EPEL builds,
there's a COPR link[*] for your convenience (you can also stick with
repo file downloaded from Overview page and install the packages
in a common way):

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jpokorny/pacemaker/

Fedora rawhide will be updated shortly.

--