[ClusterLabs] Trouble with deb packaging from 1.12 to 1.15

Andrey Rogovsky a.rogovsky at gmail.com
Mon May 16 11:50:37 EDT 2016

Hi
I have deb rules, comes from 1.12 and try apply it to current release.
In the building I get an error:
dh_testroot -a
rm -rf `pwd`/debian/tmp/usr/lib/service_crm.so
rm -rf `pwd`/debian/tmp/usr/lib/service_crm.la
rm -rf `pwd`/debian/tmp/usr/lib/service_crm.a
dh_install --sourcedir=debian/tmp --list-missing
dh_install: pacemaker missing files (usr/lib*/heartbeat/attrd), aborting

I was check buildroot - this directory and symlinks is missing
Is this correct? May be I need add they manual?