[ClusterLabs] Antw: RES: Performance of a mirrored LV (cLVM) with OCFS: Attempt to monitor it

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Fri May 27 05:58:23 UTC 2016

Hi!

Thanks for this info. We actually run the "noop" scheduler for  the SAN
storage (as per menufacturer's recommendation), because on "disk" is actually
spread over up to 40 disks.
Other settings we changes was:
queue/rotational:0
queue/add_random:0
queue/max_sectors_kb:128 (manufacturer's recommendation, before up to 1MB
transfers were seen)
queue/read_ahead_kb:0

And we apply those setting (where available) the the whole stack (disk
devices, multipath device, LV).

Regards,
Ulrich

>>> "Carlos Xavier" <cbastos at connection.com.br> schrieb am 25.05.2016 um 22:25