[ClusterLabs] Usage of crmadmin −−dc_lookup

Kostiantyn Ponomarenko konstantin.ponomarenko at gmail.com
Sat May 14 07:01:15 EDT 2016

Hi guys,

My understanding is that sometimes an unused command or/and option to a
command can be removed. I don't know how many people use "crmadmin
−−dc_lookup" command, but I do use it =) .
That is why I ask not to remove this in the future releases of Pacemaker,
because it is a vital command for me ;-).

PS: The command is used in the cluster, right after Pacemaker start. It
helps to run a scrip with some logic automatically and execute this logic
only on one node in the cluster.

Thank you,
Kostia