[ClusterLabs] Security with Corosync

Nikhil Utane nikhil.subscribed at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 07:44:36 EDT 2016

Honza,

In my CIB I see the infrastructure being set to cman. pcs status is
reporting the same.

<nvpair id="cib-bootstrap-options-cluster-infrastructure"
name="cluster-infrastructure" value="*cman*"/>

[root at node3 corosync]# pcs status
Cluster name: mycluster
Last updated: Wed Mar 16 16:57:46 2016
Last change: Wed Mar 16 16:56:23 2016
Stack: *cman*

But corosync also is running fine.

[root at node2 nikhil]# pcs status nodes corosync
Corosync Nodes:
 Online: node2 node3
 Offline: node1

I did a cibadmin query and replace from cman to corosync but it doesn't
change (even though replace operation succeeds)
I read that CMAN internally uses corosync but in corosync 2 CMAN support is
removed.
Totally confused. Please help.

-Thanks
Nikhil