[ClusterLabs] Avoid HTML-only please (Was: crm_mon change in behaviour PM 1.1.12 -> 1.1.14: crm_mon -XA filters #health.* node attributes)

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Fri Mar 4 03:29:27 EST 2016

On 03/03/16 17:07 +0100, Martin Schlegel wrote:
> Hello everybody

Welcome Martin,

> This is my first post on this mailing list and I am only using Pacemaker since
> fall 2015 ... please be gentle :-) and I will do the same.

the list would really appreciate if you could make your email client
(be it SW run on your machine or a web-based one) send plain-text
format when addressing it (mixed plain-text + HTML is fine).

For instance, see how your post looks like in the archives:
http://oss.clusterlabs.org/pipermail/users/2016-March/002398.html

Thanks for understanding.

--
Jan (Poki)