[ClusterLabs] ELEMENTARY :: Please Help :: Getting error when building Pacemaker-1.1 from source

Sharat Joshi joshi.sharat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 00:24:37 EST 2016

Hi List Folk,

I am very new to Pacemaker and I am trying to build using sources.
After successfully installing libqb and corosync under
/disk1/software/libqb and /disk1/software/corosync and setting

$ export
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/disk1/software/libqb/lib/pkgconfig:/disk1/software/corosync/lib/pkgconfig
$./autogen.sh && ./configure --prefix=/disk1/software/pacemaker

I try building the final peice Pacemaker and I get the following...

configure: WARNING: Unable to support Corosync: corosync/libqb IPC
libraries not found by pkg_config

checking for supported stacks... configure: error: in
`/disk1/software/pacemaker-1.1':

configure: error: You must support at least one cluster stack (heartbeat or
corosync)

I am stuck in this error since a day now, Please help.

Thanks,

Sharat Joshi