[ClusterLabs] [corosync] [build] the configure shows UNKNOWN version and runtime exits 17

Bogdan Dobrelya bdobrelia at mirantis.com
Mon Jun 27 04:00:51 EDT 2016

On 06/27/2016 09:28 AM, Bogdan Dobrelya wrote:
> Hello.
> I use this guide [0] to build libqb, corosync, pacemaker
> and test them as pid-space linked docker containers [1].
>
> A Pacemaker builds OK and shows the v1.1.15 runtime, a build-time it
> complains about an unknown libqb version. I workarounded it by running a
> Pacemaker build with these env vars set:
>
> 	export PREFIX=/usr
> 	export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=${PREFIX}/lib/pkgconfig
> 	export libqb_CFLAGS="-I${PREFIX}/include"
> 	export libqb_LIBS="-L${PREFIX}/lib"
>

> But corosync ./configure shows an unknown version:
>
> corosync configuration:
> Version = UNKNOWN
>
> Although it builds, runtime it throws the exit code 17 on me, which I
> failed to google / understand from sources. Any help with that, folks?
> Thank you!
>
> [0] http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/SourceInstall
> [1]
> https://github.com/docker/docker/blob/master/docs/reference/run.md#pid-settings---pid

Few more, details, with a debug enabled, it shows
Jun 27 07:59:15 notice  [MAIN  ] Corosync Cluster Engine ('UNKNOWN'):
started and ready to provide service.
Jun 27 07:59:15 info    [MAIN  ] Corosync built-in features: pie relro
bindnow
Jun 27 07:59:15 error   [MAIN  ] Corosync Executive couldn't create lock
file.
Jun 27 07:59:15 error   [MAIN  ] Corosync Cluster Engine exiting with
status 17 at main.c:1357.

The config file I use is http://pastebin.com/ArBBtQTy

--
Best regards,