[ClusterLabs] [corosync] [build] the configure shows UNKNOWN version and runtime exits 17

Bogdan Dobrelya bdobrelia at mirantis.com
Mon Jun 27 03:28:29 EDT 2016

Hello.
I use this guide [0] to build libqb, corosync, pacemaker
and test them as pid-space linked docker containers [1].

A Pacemaker builds OK and shows the v1.1.15 runtime, a build-time it
complains about an unknown libqb version. I workarounded it by running a
Pacemaker build with these env vars set:

	export PREFIX=/usr
	export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=${PREFIX}/lib/pkgconfig
	export libqb_CFLAGS="-I${PREFIX}/include"
	export libqb_LIBS="-L${PREFIX}/lib"

But corosync ./configure shows an unknown version:

corosync configuration:
Version = UNKNOWN

Although it builds, runtime it throws the exit code 17 on me, which I
failed to google / understand from sources. Any help with that, folks?
Thank you!

[0] http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/SourceInstall
[1]
https://github.com/docker/docker/blob/master/docs/reference/run.md#pid-settings---pid