[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 1.1.15 released

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Wed Jun 22 10:32:54 EDT 2016

On 21/06/16 18:20 -0500, Ken Gaillot wrote:
> ClusterLabs is proud to announce the latest release of the Pacemaker
> cluster resource manager, version 1.1.15. The source code is available at:
>
> https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-1.1.15

Once again, to check this final release out using Fedora/EPEL builds,
there's a COPR link for your convenience (you can also stick with
repo file downloaded from Overview page and install the packages
in a common way):

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jpokorny/pacemaker/

Fedora rawhide will be updated shortly, F23 + F24 will follow.

I'd also like to point out that there's a build hardening PR in the
pipeline (only last two patches are interesting):
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/pull/1081
(COPR build under jpokorny/pacemaker-testing:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jpokorny/pacemaker-testing/build/360934/)
so any feedback on that, especially if you package Pacemaker for
distro not covered in COPR, is welcome.

--
Jan (Poki)