[ClusterLabs] IPaddr2 failed to start

Юрченко Станислав yurchenko.s at etecar.ru
Wed Jun 22 06:07:05 EDT 2016

Hello!
I have configured cluster pacemaker + corosync and it's works. Both
nodes are online. But when I starting to addind failover_ip resource
I've faced with this error:
* failover_ip_monitor_0 on debian-drbd1 'not installed' (5): call=5,
status=Not installed, exitreason='none',
      last-rc-change='Wed Jun 22 12:26:08 2016', queued=0ms, exec=1ms
  However,  crm ra list ocf heartbeat command shows all modules, as
expected.
It seems, that some monitor module is not intalled, but I don't know how
to find which are.
May someone help me with that?
--
С уважением, *Юрченко Станислав *