[ClusterLabs] Corosync 2.3.6 is available at corosync.org!

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Thu Jun 16 07:09:19 EDT 2016

I am pleased to announce the latest maintenance release of Corosync
2.3.6 available immediately from our website at
http://build.clusterlabs.org/corosync/releases/.

This release contains mostly fixes of known bugs.

Also please note that this is last version without qdevice. Qdevice is
complete rewrite of old cman qdisk using network arbiter (instead of
disk) so it's very similar to Linux HA quorum daemon/HP Serviceguard
Quorum Server/... I'm planning to release it in 2 weeks. For those of
you who would like to test it, it's possible to use
https://github.com/corosync/corosync/tree/topic-qdevice-net

Complete changelog for 2.3.6:

Athira Rajeev (1):
       cpg: Memory not unmapped in cpg_zcb_free

Christine Caulfield (9):
       wd: fix setting of watchdog timeouts
       votequorum: Don't send multiple callbacks when nodes join
       totemudp: Move udp bind() so that multicast works with IPv6
       parser: Make config file parser more hierarchy
       logsys: fix TOTEM logging when corosync built out of tree
       logging: Use our own version of basename
       Reapply config defaults corosync.conf reload
       Add some more RO keys
       logconfig: Fix logging reload disabling logfiles

Ferenc Wágner (9):
       man page: Correct option letter for DBus
       configure: typo in include
       totmesrp: Fix typo in log message
       configure: Correct help entry for logdir
       Doxygen fix for cmap_iter_next()
       Close Doxygen group in include/corosync/cmap.h
       votequorum: Make sure cs_error_t is defined
       man html index: Update index
       man: Add synopsis for cpg_zcb_alloc and free

Hideo Yamauchi (2):
       cfgtool: Display nodeid as unsigned int
       quorum: Display node id as unsigned int.

Jan Friesse (10):
       cts: InitClusterManager is now BootCluster
       Remove all links to old ML
       Update gitignore files
       Update corosync.spec source link
       cmap_keys.8: Fix spelling and grammar errors
       totempg: Fix memory leak
       cpg: Handle ipc error in cpg_zcb_alloc/free
       totemconfig: Explicitly pass IP version
       cmapctl: Handle corosync errors in print_key func
       schedwrk: Cleanup and make it work on PPC BE

Jason HU (1):
       CFG: Prevent CFG orignating messages during SYNC

Michael Jones (2):
       Add clang-format configuration file
       Adds doxygen stubs to include directory

Richard B Winters (8):
       Fix incorrect spelling of retrieve from retreive
       Add section in manual title for cpg_zcb_alloc 3
       Add section in manual title for cpg_zcb_free 3
       Fix grammer error in manual votequorum_trackstart
       Fix spelling errors in manual corosync.conf 5
       Fix spelling error in manual sam_overview 8
       Fix spelling error in binary corosync-cfgtool
       Fix spelling error in binary corosync

Ruben Kerkhof (12):
       Fix detection of warning flags for clang
       Check for fdatasync
       cpghum: Fix type of recv_crc
       Fix detection of qb_log_thread_priority_set
       Remove unused, obsolete check
       configure.ac: make foreign apply to all Makefiles
       configure.ac: Remove AC_PROG_RANLIB
       configure.ac: Remove deprecated AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
       configure.ac: We don't need no C++ compiler
       Remove a few unused variables and functions
       configure.ac: Make location of .pc overrideable
       totemsrp: Fix clang warning (tautological compare)

Valentin Vidic (1):
       wd: make watchdog device configurable

yuusuke (2):
       parser: WD Read type correctly from corosync.conf
       wd: Warn if values are out of range

Upgrade is (as usually) highly recommended.

Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
great milestone.