[ClusterLabs] Setup problem: couldn't find command: tcm_node

Andrei Borzenkov arvidjaar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 14:31:02 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 5:18 PM, Jason A Ramsey <jason at eramsey.org> wrote:
> Thanks for the response, but as I indicated in a previous response, lio-utils is deprecated, having been replaced by targetcli. It seems as though Pacemaker is trying to invoke a set of utilities/libraries that aren’t currently supported to perform iSCSI Target/LUN clustering. My question becomes, therefore, how does one retarget Pacemaker at the right/current toolset?

One updates resource agent?

# Set a default implementation based on software installed
if have_binary ietadm; then
OCF_RESKEY_implementation_default="iet"
elif have_binary tgtadm; then
OCF_RESKEY_implementation_default="tgt"
elif have_binary lio_node; then
OCF_RESKEY_implementation_default="lio"
elif have_binary targetcli; then
OCF_RESKEY_implementation_default="lio-t"
fi

<parameter name="implementation" required="0" unique="0">
<longdesc lang="en">
The iSCSI target daemon implementation. Must be one of "iet", "tgt",
"lio", or "lio-t".  If unspecified, an implementation is selected based on the
availability of management utilities, with "iet" being tried first,
then "tgt", then "lio", then "lio-t".
</longdesc>