[ClusterLabs] Setup problem: couldn't find command: tcm_node

Jason A Ramsey jason at eramsey.org
Thu Jul 21 14:18:26 UTC 2016

Thanks for the response, but as I indicated in a previous response, lio-utils is deprecated, having been replaced by targetcli. It seems as though Pacemaker is trying to invoke a set of utilities/libraries that aren’t currently supported to perform iSCSI Target/LUN clustering. My question becomes, therefore, how does one retarget Pacemaker at the right/current toolset?

--

[ jR ]
  M: +1 (703) 628-2621
  @: jason at eramsey.org

  there is no path to greatness; greatness is the path