[ClusterLabs] Status of constraint on per instance of cloned resource?

Ming-Xun Zhong zhongmx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 23:07:36 EST 2016

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 11:35 AM, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:

> > On 27 Jan 2016, at 8:51 PM, Ming-Xun Zhong <zhongmx at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Will this feature be promoted in future version of Pacemaker?
>
> Not until if/when we can come up with a compelling use-case for it.
> Maybe you’ve hit one, could you expand on what you’re doing and why?

Our cluster has shared storage,  hosting Ceph OSDs.
IPaddr2 RA to automatically distribute IP pools.
Each  OSD must statically bind to a specific IPs (public network/cluster
network)

Thus we use with-rsc-instance / first-instance to make sure OSD resource
follow the specific IP when
node is down.

--
Bill Ming-Xun Zhong 鍾明勳