[ClusterLabs] Antw: crmsh 2.2.0 has been released!

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Mon Jan 18 02:33:03 EST 2016

Hi!

I have a proposal for future release announcements:

Can you include the corresponding help texts for new features (where new
features are mentioned)?

That would have two advantages:
1) One better understands what the feature is about
2) One can quickly give feedback if the (new) help text is difficult to
understand ;-)

Regards,
Ulrich

>>> Kristoffer Grönlund <kgronlund at suse.com> schrieb am 15.01.2016 um 17:27