[ClusterLabs] Corosync+Pacemaker error during failover

priyanka priyanka at cse.iitb.ac.in
Fri Jan 15 06:32:37 EST 2016

On 2015-10-08 21:20, Ken Gaillot wrote:
> On 10/08/2015 10:16 AM, priyanka wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We are trying to build a HA setup for our servers using DRBD +
>> Corosync
>> + pacemaker stack.
>>
>> Attached is the configuration file for corosync/pacemaker and drbd.
>
> A few things I noticed:
>
> * Don't set become-primary-on in the DRBD configuration in a
> Pacemaker
> cluster; Pacemaker should handle all promotions to primary.
>
> * I'm no NFS expert, but why is res_exportfs_root cloned? Can both
> servers export it at the same time? I would expect it to be in the
> group
> before res_exportfs_export1.

We have followed following configuration guide for our setup,

https://www.suse.com/documentation/sle_ha/singlehtml/book_sleha_techguides/book_sleha_techguides.html

which suggests to create clone of this resource. This resource will not
export actual data, data is exported by exportfs_export1 resource in our
setup. I did try the previous fail-over scenario without cloning this
resource but same error appeared.