[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker for 389 directory server with multi-master replication

Bernie Jones bernie at securityconsulting.ltd.uk
Sat Feb 20 15:11:56 UTC 2016

Hi Andreas,

Many thanks for your suggestion. Actually, this is the last configuration that I tried, but it still didn’t seem to do the job:

pcs property set stonith-enabled=false

pcs property set no-quorum-policy=ignore

pcs resource defaults resource-stickiness=100

pcs resource create LDAP_Cluster_IP ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 ip=192.168.26.100 cidr_netmask=32 op monitor interval=5s

pcs resource create dirsrv lsb:dirsrv op monitor interval="6s" role="Master" timeout="2s"

pcs resource clone dirsrv

pcs constraint order LDAP_Cluster_IP then dirsrv-clone

pcs constraint colocation add dirsrv-clone with LDAP_Cluster_IP INFINITY

Regards,

Bernie