[ClusterLabs] Two bugs in fence_ec2 script

Steve Marshall steve.marshall at weather.com
Mon Feb 8 13:43:10 UTC 2016

Do you know where fence_ec2 is officially revision controlled?  Is there an
"official" release maintained anywhere?  I've found a number of different
versions online, but I haven't been able to find any that claim to be the
repository for debugging and development.

Thanks for any guidance you can give.