[ClusterLabs] Two bugs in fence_ec2 script

Kristoffer Grönlund kgronlund at suse.com
Mon Feb 8 14:24:55 UTC 2016

Marek marx Grác <mgrac at redhat.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> fence_ec2 is not part of official upstream (https://github.com/ClusterLabs/fence-agents/) yet. There are various issues that blocks it, see archive if you are interested.
>
> Anyway thanks for patch and I hope people will find it there.
>
> m,

A fork of fence_ec2 has been merged in cluster-glue as
stonith:external/ec2. It has already received additional patches
since being merged there:

http://hg.linux-ha.org/glue/file/56f40ec5d37e/lib/plugins/stonith/external/ec2

Error #1 as described below has already been fixed in the gluster-glue
version. The second issue (#2) is not a problem for glue stonith agents.

Cheers,
Kristoffer