[ClusterLabs] kvm live migration, resource moving

RaSca rasca at miamammausalinux.org
Thu Feb 4 11:48:26 UTC 2016

If your environment is successfully configured even from the libvirt
side, everything should work out of the box, if it does not work you can
pass migrate_options to make it work.

>From the resource agent documentation:

migrate_options:  Extra virsh options for the guest live migration. You
can also specify here --migrateuri if the calculated migrate URI is
unsuitable for your environment. If --migrateuri is set then
migration_network_suffix and migrateport are effectively ignored. Use
"%n" as the placeholder for the target node name.
Please refer to the libvirt documentation for details on guest migration.

Hope this helps,

--
RaSca
Mia Mamma Usa Linux: Niente è impossibile da capire, se lo spieghi bene!
rasca at miamammausalinux.org
http://www.miamammausalinux.org