[ClusterLabs] kvm live migration, resource moving

Kyle O'Donnell kyleo at 0b10.mx
Thu Feb 4 11:09:19 UTC 2016

I explicitly stated I was using the VirtualDomain resource agent.

I did not know it supported live migration as when I ran crm resource move guest nodeX, it shuts down the guest before moving it.

Let me rephrase my question... How do I use the VirtualDomain resource agent to live migrate a kvm guest between nodes in my cluster.

pacemaker 1.1.10+git20130802-1ubuntu2.3
resource-agents 1:3.9.3+git20121009-3ubuntu2