[ClusterLabs] Cluster failure

Rodrick Brown rbrown at marketfactory.com
Tue Dec 20 01:21:12 EST 2016

I'm fairly new to Pacemaker and have a few questions about

The following log event and why resources was removed from my cluster
Right before the resources being killed SIGTERM I notice the following
message.
Dec 18 19:18:18 clusternode38.mf stonith-ng[10739]:   notice: On loss of
CCM Quorum: Ignore

What exactly does this mean my resources recovered after a few minutes and
did not fail over any idea what's going on here?
or documentation I can read that explains what exactly happened?

--

*Rodrick Brown */
*Site Reliability Engineer *(917) 445 - 6839 /