[ClusterLabs] How to DRBD + Pacemaker + Samba in Active/Passive Cluster?

Semion I (address removed at user request)
Mon Dec 5 04:16:21 EST 2016

Hello Everybody,

How to DRBD + Pacemaker + Samba  in Active/Passive Cluster?

I have been searching now about many days how to integrate drbd + pacemaker and corosync in a two node active/passive cluster (with Service IP)  with SAMBA. And I still don’t unterstand how to to go further after mounting the filesystem, I want to integrate Samba in the pacemaker process as a service. I saw that the main solution to this, is using CTDB, but this seems to be very complex for me. So, do anybody have experience in this combination of topics and can provide me with a Instruction or at least an advice.

Regards,
Simon I