[ClusterLabs] pacemaker validate-with

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Wed Aug 24 10:17:10 EDT 2016

Hi,
now I've got my pacemaker 1.1.14 and corosync 2.4.1 working together running an empty configuration of just 2 nodes.
So I run crm configure but I get this error:
ERROR: CIB not supported: validator 'pacemaker-2.4', release '3.0.10'
ERROR: You may try the upgrade command
ERROR: configure: Missing requirements
Looking around I found this :
http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/269635/cib-not-supported-validator-pacemaker-2-0-release-3-0-9
but before going on this way, my questions are:
- why does cib try validator of pacemaker-2.4 when latest pacemaker available is 1.1.15??
- what is "release 3.0.10'? of what??
- may I daliver any preconfigure configuration file to have it work fine with pacemaker 1.1.14??
Thanks for any help.
Gabriele
Sonicle S.r.l.
: