[ClusterLabs] Corosync 2.4.1 is available at corosync.org!

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Thu Aug 4 12:18:18 EDT 2016

I am pleased to announce the latest maintenance release of Corosync
2.4.1 available immediately from our website at
http://build.clusterlabs.org/corosync/releases/.

This release contains fix for one regression and few more smaller fixes.

During 2.3.6 development the bug which is causing pacemaker to not work
after corosync configuration file is reloaded happened. Solution is
ether to use this fixed version (recommended) or as a quick workaround
(for users who wants to stay on 2.3.6 or 2.4.0) is to create file
pacemaker (file name can be arbitrary) in /etc/corosync/uidgid.d
directory with following content (you can also put same stanza into
/etc/corosync/corosync.conf):

uidgid {
     gid: haclient
}
---- CUT HERE ---

If pacemaker is using different group, replace haclient with the name of
that group.

Complete changelog for 2.4.1:

Bin Liu (1):
       cts: Make it run with pacemaker-1.13+

Christine Caulfield (2):
       qdevice: Fix 'tie_breaker' in man page
       qdevice: some more small man page fixes

HideoYamauchi (1):
       Low: totemsrp: Addition of the log.

Jan Friesse (2):
       Config: Flag config uidgid entries
       Spec: Qdevice require same version of corosync

Upgrade is (as usually) highly recommended.

Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
great milestone.