[ClusterLabs] Parser error with fence_ipmilan

dan dan.oscarsson at intraphone.com
Fri Sep 18 09:10:38 UTC 2015

fre 2015-09-18 klockan 09:58 +0200 skrev Marek marx Grác:
> Hi,

> > > Looking at the code producing this, I got it working by adding to
> > my
> > > cluster config for my stonith devices
> > > port_as_ip=1 port=192.168.xx.xx
> > >
> > > before I had:
> > > lanplus=1 ipaddr=192.168.xx.xx
> > > which worked fine before the new version of pacemaker.
> > > Now I have:
> > > lanplus=1 ipaddr=192.168.xx.xx port_as_ip=1 port=192.168.xx.xx
> > > which works.
> >
> > I’m glad it works, looks like a regression to me though.
> > You shouldn’t need to override the value pacemaker supplies for port
> > if ipaddr is being set.
> >
> > Can you comment on this Marek?
> This is surely a problem in fence agents. I believe that it was fixed
> in August in a
>
> https://github.com/ClusterLabs/fence-agents/commit/155a51f01e6a806e17d70519f2d1507b09d9d137

I am not that good at python but does not that fix say that if I use
port_as_ip, ipaddr and port are not required?
I tested to add that code into the installed code
(/usr/share/fence/fencing.py) and changed by configuration to the old
one. It still fails in the same way.
I there a way I can get the system to output what arguments are used
when calling fence_ipmilan?
Now my config that fails is:
 Resource: ipmi-fencing-host1 (class=stonith type=fence_ipmilan)
  Attributes: pcmk_host_list=host1 lanplus=1 ipaddr=192.168.1.10 login=xxxxx passwd=xxxx power_wait=4
  Operations: monitor interval=60s (ipmi-fencing-host1-monitor-interval-60s)

What works is:
 the same as above but with added: port_as_ip=1 port=192.168.1.10

   Dan