[ClusterLabs] Parser error with fence_ipmilan

Marek marx Grác mgrac at redhat.com
Fri Sep 18 07:58:32 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 15 Sep 2015 at 02:41:35, Andrew Beekhof (andrew at beekhof.net) wrote:
>> But now when the cluster wants to stonith a node I get:
>>
>> fence_ipmilan: Parser error: option -n/--plug is not recognize
>> fence_ipmilan: Please use '-h' for usage
>>
>> Is the problem in fence-agents or in pacemaker?
>
> Looking at the code producing this, I got it working by adding to my
> cluster config for my stonith devices
> port_as_ip=1 port=192.168.xx.xx
>
> before I had:
> lanplus=1 ipaddr=192.168.xx.xx
> which worked fine before the new version of pacemaker.
> Now I have:
> lanplus=1 ipaddr=192.168.xx.xx port_as_ip=1 port=192.168.xx.xx
> which works.

I’m glad it works, looks like a regression to me though.
You shouldn’t need to override the value pacemaker supplies for port if ipaddr is being set.

Can you comment on this Marek?
This is surely a problem in fence agents. I believe that it was fixed in August in a

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/fence-agents/commit/155a51f01e6a806e17d70519f2d1507b09d9d137

m,