[ClusterLabs] Manage rate of resource migration

Matthew Vernon mcv21 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Sep 14 07:31:35 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have a pacemaker/corosync cluster where the resources are all Xen
guests. Pacemaker automatically distributes these between my two Xen
hosts, and this is great.

When I move a node into or out of the standby state, though, pacemaker
tries to bulk-migrate resources at once, and this can cause problems
(migration timeouts, a serious peak in I/O load). Is there any way to
specify a maximum number of resources that should be "in flight" between
2 nodes at once, if you see what I mean?

Thanks,

Matthew