[ClusterLabs] Parser error with fence_ipmilan

dan dan.oscarsson at intraphone.com
Mon Sep 14 04:02:00 EDT 2015

Hi

To see if my cluster problem go away with a newer version of pacemaker I
have now installed pcemaker 1.1.12+git+a9c8177-3ubuntu1 and I had to get
4.0.19-1 (ubuntu) of fence-agents to get a working fence-ipmilan.

But now when the cluster wants to stonith a node I get:

fence_ipmilan: Parser error: option -n/--plug is not recognize
fence_ipmilan: Please use '-h' for usage

Is the problem in fence-agents or in pacemaker?

   Dan