[ClusterLabs] [ANNOUNCE] [HA] new #openstack-ha IRC channel on FreeNode

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Oct 22 11:09:48 EDT 2015

Putting my "general open source HA rep" hat on...

In the last year, we've worked hard to consolidate a plethora of
different HA resource under one "Cluster Labs" umbrella. This was done,
primarily, to help new users to HA find the right place to ask for help.

Cluster Labs itself is a general clearing-house for many independent HA
projects (and companies backing them), and so far, it has worked quite
well. So in the spirit of keeping things central for new users, I would
like to invite the Open Stack HA team to come join us in #clusterlabs
and the Cluster Labs mailing list[1].

Given that this is principally designed to help new users find help,
many projects still maintain development lists for their particular
project. So this request/suggestion is not meant to unseat those
reasources; Simply to centralize things for users.

Cheers!

Digimer