[ClusterLabs] restarting resources after configuration changes

- - kripur at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 28 06:21:26 EDT 2015

Hi,
    I am having problems restarting resources (e.g apache) after a
configuration file change. I have tried 'pcs resource restart resourceid',
which says 'resource successfully restarted', but the httpd process
does not restart and hence my configuration changes in httpd.conf
does not take effect.
I am sure this scenario is quite common as administrators needs to
update httpd.config files often - how is it done in an HA cluster?

I can send a HUP signal to the httpd process to achieve this, but I hope
there will be a cluster (pcs/crm) method to do this.

Many Thanks

krishan