[ClusterLabs] Coming out of Maintenance mode restarts all the service

Karthikeyan Ramasamy karthikeyan.ramasamy at ericsson.com
Fri Nov 6 04:44:08 EST 2015

Hello Users,
  We have a cluster setup with Pacemaker and are trying node addition dynamically in maintenance mode.   When coming out of maintenance mode, there is a restart of all the services managed by Pacemaker.  We see a stop and start command issued for each of the service.  This is observed in dl360 environment.

  When we tried originally in a different environment(a sb6270 machine), coming out of maintenance mode just sent a start command and came back with already running status.

  Is this behavior of restarting services environment specific or are we missing something in the new environment?  (We are still checking for the difference in steps performed).  In the meantime, if some other user could provide us hints, it would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Karthik.