[ClusterLabs] Antw: location constraint for all resources?

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Fri May 15 07:26:21 UTC 2015

Hi!

What about a completely different approach using resource utilisation? You could define no resources for your host that shouldn't run VMs. You could use pseudo-resources like "VMcapacity" (set to a big number for yout hosts and zero for the host where VMs should not run). The each of your VMs must consume one VMcapacity to make this work...

(We use resource utilisation for memory and CPU management)

Regards,
Ulrich