[ClusterLabs] location constraint for all resources?

Matthew Vernon mcv21 at cam.ac.uk
Thu May 14 13:24:26 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have a requirement that my resources all run on hosts of a particular
type (xenhost) and not on hosts of another type (quorum).

For a particular resource ("foo"), I can do

configure location xenhosts foo rule -inf: type ne xenhost

...but I'd like to do this with a pattern instead, say:

configure location xenhosts /.*/ rule -inf: type ne xenhost

but if I try that, I get errors:

       rule (1): Element rsc_location failed to validate attributes
       rule (1): Expecting element resource_set, got rule
       rule (1): Element rsc_location failed to validate content
       rsc_location (5): Element constraints has extra content: rsc_location

Is it possible to achieve what I want here? Or do I have to add a
location constraint for each resource I configure?

Thanks,

Matthew