[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Q: "migrating a clone" with crm shell

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Tue Jun 2 10:00:21 EDT 2015

Nachricht <87mw0ifmz8.fsf at krigpad.kri.gs>:
> Vladislav Bogdanov <bubble at hoster-ok.com> writes:
>
>> 02.06.2015 10:37, Kristoffer Grönlund wrote:
>>> The crm resource migrate command is not compatible with migrating
>>> clones.
>>
>> May be it is the time to add that? :)
>> '--ban' exists for years in crm_resource.
>>

> Done :) I have added a "resource ban" command.

As I guess you also provided a help message, you could have posted the ouput
of "help ban" for the curious and eager... ;-)

Without knowing the details, Ijust wonder what the difference between
"resource migrate" and "resource ban" will be (Even after having read the
manual page of crm_resource).

Regards,
Ulrich