[ClusterLabs] quickstart guide for ubuntu?

Robert Haig rwhaig at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 14:42:02 EDT 2015

I'm looking to add some failover to some openstack services and have been
told pacemaker/corosync is the way to go.  I'm looking for a nice
quickstart guide and have found a couple, but am getting failure to connect
errors.

Jul 30 18:30:10 vagrant-ubuntu-trusty-64 pacemakerd[28179]:  warning:
mcp_read_config: Could not connect to Cluster Configuration Database API,
error 2
Jul 30 18:30:10 vagrant-ubuntu-trusty-64 pacemakerd[28179]:   notice: main:
Could not obtain corosync config data, exiting

If you could point me towards a basics troubleshooting page, or a concise
quick-start page, I'd appreciate it.

Thx